Lamp & Ballast Recycling
Making your community a better place to live
We make it easy and accessible for anyone who wants to make their facility more environmentally friendly. A special machine is used which inhales tubes, crushes the glass and vacuums the phosphor, mercury and other gas through a 3 stage filtration process. The glass is ground & washed and the endcaps are reused. Then the filters are incinerated at a very high temperature.
T5 / T8 / T12 Tubes
$0.35/ft for Non-Customers
Circleline / CFL / Spiral
Circleline, CFL, Spirals
$0.55/ft for Non-Customers
$0.80/ft for Non-Customers
$1.50/ft for Non-Customers
Other Lamps & Ballasts
Incandescent Light Bulb Recycling
$0.55 ea for Non-Customers
Halogen Light Bulb Recycling
$0.50 ea for Non-Customers
Mercury Vapour, Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium, Low Pressure Sodium
$2.50 ea for Non-Customers
Ballasts (No PCBS)
$5.00 ea for Non-Customers
Recycling Terms & Conditions
- Minimum cost: $60
- Pick up service: $40
- Boxes: $5 ea
- All lamps must be in a box (not sticking out) this is for the safety of you and our team.
- Please put a count total on the box, otherwise we will count 20% of the boxes and average the rest.
- Do not tape the tubes, the glue clogs the machine.
- Once sent to the recycling facility, any adjustments that occur may be billed after the fact.
- All pick ups and drop offs must be scheduled, this helps us stay organized and ensures there is someone here to help you.
- Please ensure all pickups are ready at the loading dock or front entrance.